Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Cure!


I'm already prepared for our next ride by horseback -- if that's the means of transportation we will be using again on this journey. While poking through Pandora's Box, I found an extra fluffly, extra poofy, just-right-for-a-cushion, rainbow wig! I won't need it for the performance, but it will certainly keep my bum from getting sore on our next bumpity trail ride. Besides, just looking at it make me smile and reminds me of the rainbow I saw over the valley behind the Hermitage. Please, Enchantress. Can I keep it!?

3 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

I just loved this!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

It is all yours darling. Reminds me of some of the costumes Heather found at the House of the Serpents. That Pandora has quite a collecton.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

I have deely bobbers with lady bugs on the end you could wear those and then you'd look like little happy bugs were dancing around the rainbow!

Anita Marie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home