Monday, August 08, 2005

After a long night ride...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After a long night ride there is nothing to match a session in the Hermitage Bath-house. You all know I have a thing about bath-houses and thermal springs but the thermal waters here at the Hermitage are something else. Anyway, after a long soak I am waiting for the masseur. All those aches and pains will be gone in no time. Meanwhile, I am assured that my trusty Black Beauty is being cared for in the stables, has had a rub down and is tucking into the hay.

5 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

...not to be morbid, but this reminds me of one of the Pompeii figures. Okay, okay I'll go now....

Anita Marie

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Are you saying I look dead Anita Marie? Really darling! I have the power to turn you into a Pompeii, lava covered statue if you are not too careful my love.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Me be careful? Huh, now THERE's a thought ;)

I love you even when you threaten to curse me...more even!

Anita Marie

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Legend has it the bathhouse keeper calls her his dark and lovely treasure - of course in the most engaging of Italian accents...Bella Bella. (You know how it goes...)

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Something further on the Italian bathhouse keeper, a little birdie told me he is a current incarnation of Hadrian doing penance...you can believe what you want of course in this place...funny about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home