Monday, August 08, 2005

Let the Enchantment Begin!


Welcome, famed Enchantress! How dark and lovely you look on your fine horse! I'd only just finished organising preparations to the last of the peaceful quarters the travellers are staying in, with fresh linen, a peace lily on each bed, a full well of creative waters to quench their thirst. The friendly ghost from the deserted catacombs under the Hermitage wishes to inform everyone of his name, Kaspar. He wishes to advise that any possible appearances by him are only to be of aid, as he is a charm of luck. He seeks only to waft around the splendour of you all. So it is that the hospitality of the Lemurian Hermitage is offered, let the halls be decked with boughs of creativity, original and fit to be presented to the Queen, indeed! Welcome Enchantress and all,
Imogen Crest, Hermitage Hermit.

6 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Blogger Viridiana said...

my nickname for a couple of months while I was in the US was Caspar the friendly ghost. Has my shade arrived before me?
Traveller

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Could be...though I am told things can be any way you choose in Hermitage....welcome traveller!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Ashleyshea said...

Thank you for the peace lily and creative waters in my room. I have enjoyed them as I have enjoyed all the Hermitage has to offer. I will be on the look out for Kaspar. He was quite a friend of mine when I was a child. He'd play cards with me for hours on end and never complain that I always won. It'll be nice to become reaquainted as an adult.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Welcome AshleyShea! For some reason Kaspers just have that magic touch - the wonderful sound of your childhood memories have come flooding back in the peace of the rainbow.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Thank you for your warm welcome mistress of the Hermitage. With you in charge I am sure our guests will have a wonderful time and quench their creative thirst.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Le Enchanteur I am grateful to receive your approvals, and indeed do hope the Hermitage will do it's thing for the travellers....I hope the bath house met with your approval....we know you are a connoiseur of the bath houses through the ages....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home