Friday, August 12, 2005

Merfairies





















I still haven't figured out where I was Thursday. No one saw me. I only know that I dozed with the merfairies on Wednesday. Maybe they returned me to my bed. No wonder I feel like I never need to sleep again. My time with them was so restful!

Today I've noticed that the merfairies have left their imprints on the walls of my room at the Hermitage. I guess they don't want me to forget them. I photographed the images they have left behind.

P.S. These images I created in Photoshop. The first one I used a photo I took of a flower in my yard. The second one is an alteration of a fairy image I found online.

3 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Have you visited the Hermitage Art Room Shari. These images really need to go there. They are just divine. I wish I knew how to do this sort of thing with Photoshop. Cutting and sizing images is about the extent of my talent I am afraid.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

What can I say except gorgeous, a little trip away, too see what you saw...beautiful dreams...the merfairy is too lovely for words..

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I love the merfaeries! Thank you for the photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home