Friday, August 12, 2005

Answering the Call

When I answered the call to come to
m'lady Emrys' side two years ago,
I drove beneath the guiding moon.
(her call sign is Harpmoon)

Along the way I wrote this,
which can also serve my journey here.

faucon
.........................................................

Guiding Moon

Guide me most sure dear Goddess silver moon
that I may place my foot on a narrow path
to never stumble, though willing fumble,
on to a quest driven by heart's embrace.

Forever gone the granite sudden display,
and sequoia loft and Sierra shadow kiss.
Here will be found a slower pace and call,
and friends of heart and spirit be filled.

Welcome me maiden and swain here found,
as I will dally with your senses and soul,
for I am called here for purpose unknown,
but am true to my heart and spirit told.

Know that I drift in ever mirth and song.
I bring joy of morning mist and life's song.
I can nurture your pain and troubled soul.
It can not be else -- and never should be.

Whatever your fears, shaken now in dream,
listen to my whistled song and close tears,
for I am one with Her love's daily pulse
and will share all that I can humbly bring.

3 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Faucon, hope the moon will guide you to rest awhile within these walls. There are roman baths, engaging walks and oddities to be deciphered by one and all...standing stones also to hold you in thrall...be blessed on your coming wedding....Imogen Crest, Hermit.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Why won't you? Glad to have you posting at any rate..

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

There are many calls, aren't there....how do we fit them all in? You can still post anytime in the future....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home