Monday, May 08, 2006

A Summary

This is just a summary of my experiences these last few weeks gleaned from my travel journal......

Arrived at Riversleigh Manor and had a confrontation with Arvilla, my Inner Critic, whom I bounced out.

Spent a few days resting at the Manor reflecting on its healing waters, searching for my personal mythos, and trying on red shoes and gypsy underwear.

Quickly left Riversleigh Manor for the Land of Stones and caught up with the travellers heading for the House of the Rainbow serpent. (I spent a few days alongside the Streams of Mnemosyne and dowsing for inner gold).

Had a vision of the Serpent Priestess and heard the voice of Wisdom.

Battled thieving pixies during my first night with the caravan. Learned to fly.

Arrived at the Hermitage where I have danced and made poetry.

Awaiting the departure for the next port-of-call......

L. Gloyd, May 8, 2006

4 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger sarariches said...

Maybe you would join me for a cup of tea and we can swap stories soon?

Sara

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

Sara: I'd be delighted to swap stories. (Not much of a tea-drinker though-- I'll order a latte instead).

I've gathered most of my stories in one place: http://lorijayne.blogspot.com.

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

The kitchens here are huge and are always open, tea and latte away! These notes of the journey are pretty good stuff:-)

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

How utterly exhilarating. Where else could so much happen in such a short space of time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home