Saturday, May 06, 2006

le Enchanteur is at the Hermitage

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Le Enchanteur has gone ahead and has already arrived at the Hermitage and can be seen here relaxing with Imogen Crest, the Hermit who is the caretaker of the Lemurian Hermitage. They are plotting and scheming, planning the big night when travellers present something at the Hermitage amphitheatre. If you look back at the Hermitage archives you will find others have rehearsed here too.


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

le Enchanteur managed to find time to go to the old folly, the natural ruins on the beach and sat listening to the wind and the sea, looking at the world through her special tinted glasses.

The remainder of us will have to navigate our way through those rainbow coloured mountains. It is not very far as the crow flies and you can get here quickly if you have a pair of winged shoes. But whatever you do, don't let anyone have the bag filled with precious things. Be assured that you will need them.


7 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

Lovely pictures, Heather. And I do love those ruins. They are so inviting. Let's see, what did I do with my tinted glasses? Where did I put them?

Vi

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Love this Heather! I love the glasses too, very hip and happening;-}

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

Um, performing? gulp, oh dear, no one ever said anything about performing..... do I have to sing? You really, really, REALLY don't want me to sing... and my bellydancing days are over.... I hope this is not the Soul Food Cafe version of American Idol That would very scary. Details, I need details....

(starting to hyperventilate due to performance anxiety issues.....)

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

LOL. This is not American or Australian Idol and it is not one of those dreadful reality shows where people are turfed out or told they are losers.

A performance could be an original piece of work or a poetry reading of someone else's work. It can be an old piece, one you feel comfortable with.

When the folks on the first journey heard about perfoming they also had asthma attacks. Now they are old hands and love the Soul Food stage.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Have you noticed how folks love the place? I agree Heather. This is not a competition, more like an affirmation of self, no matter how that comes.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Now Vi! I am sure le Enchanteur did caution you about guarding those glasses. Goodness knows who might pick them up and misuse them darling. :-)

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

Thank you for the explanation. Poetry, I can do poetry. I can read other's poetry too. (My hyperventilation episode is subsiding.) What day is "showtime?" I'll need some rehearsal time before the curtain goes up.

Break a leg, everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home