Sunday, August 14, 2005

Mystery

m'lady Emrys says she does not write poetry --
only songs --
yet I found this on my pillow ...

Angel Night

I will look into the dawning
to watch the faeries harvest dew,
touch the sidhe's hearts a'spawning
sprites and pixies with wings of blue.
I will look upon the daybreak
just before the sun does rise
And gaze upon the misty Lake
to wait for a falcon to arrive
I will wander in the crystal morn
harping soundwaves on the wind
and revel in love newly born
and yet has ever been.



2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

It is early morning here in Melbourne, the skies are heavy with rain and it is misty. I stood by my window watching the magpies call and then read this. Perfect.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

I love maggies, Heather. Faucon this is a lovely testament - easy to see why you are to be wed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home