Thursday, September 21, 2006

For Darryl - Collected Thoughts

"into caverns dark and to the morning"

“Behold the prayer of morning --
Earth's mem'ries teaching the stars
of man's dreams and fears;
echoed in the bursting voice
of eversong and quiet-light.”

“One can be so lonely in a crowded room,
or shielded in contemplative singularity

and hear a thousand songs,
of strangers met tomorrow, yes?”

“I am of the twilight hush --
swirling whispers
in defiance of entropic gloom.”




“Yes light, bonded here today.

Light to destroy the shadows of my cluttered mind.

Light to reveal the weeds of my despair --

that they can be plucked out.

Light to nurture my waning spirit.

Birth -- birth again in ever light.”

papa faucon

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Thank you so much faucon. I could just sit and meditate upon this image and the words for a long time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home