Sunday, March 05, 2006

I Art Showing...

After spending a few weeks sans artwork on most of my walls, I am bloody happy to have the babies back where they belong. Although, truthfully, I'd not have been hurt if a few of them had found new homes, and I was laughing all the way to the bank. However, I can at least add this to my CV, which hasn't had much to add since being sidelined. So, I am ahead, in that sense.

illustration, aletta mes

Critically according to the cafe owner, the response was overwhelmingly positive and another showing is planned for late summer. Buoyed by having made it all the way through the experience, I will not hesitate to have another showing elsewhere should an opportunity present. I will put myself to creating some more canvases for the express purpose of exhibiting (while not leaving all my walls at home bare.)

1 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Exciting stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home