Friday, December 16, 2005

Illuminated Manuscripts - St Catherine's

Fellow travellers and I joined together to visit St Catherine's Monastery.
Our magic carpets took us effortlessly to this place of wonder.
The library there was vast and whisper quiet. I looked
particularly at the illustrations in the aged volumes,

Then the magic carpet arrived, magnificent in splendour,

to take me off to the Sheik's Masked Ball. Over sights

and scenes I flew, trying to imagine the

splendour ahead, and thinking

of colours...

copyright Monika Roleff 2005.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Lois said...

Imogen,
I like the sound of your journey on the magic carpet to the masked ball,you sound relaxed and rested as if, what you find will suit you as long as it is serene and colouful.
Its just the nicest adventure when one is pleasantly surprised...

Lois (Muse of the Sea) 18-12-05

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Lois I just love reading your comments:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home